Abercrombie and Obama Administrations Initiate Partnership to Improve Hawaiꞌi Workplace Health, Safety Enforcement
Governor Signs into Law Legislation Addressing Needs of Early Childhood Development, Names Director of Executive Office of Early Learning
The New Day Plan
- Our first task is immediate job growth as we shift Hawai'i’s economy to a sustainable foundation.
- Our second charge is to invest in the education, skills, and wellbeing of Hawai'i’s people.
- Our third focus is to transform state government into an efficient and effective enterprise.
- Nov 16, 2012 - Governor Selects New Policy Director, Communications Deputy Director
- Nov 09, 2012 - State of Hawaii’s Strong Credit Rating Reaffirmed
- Nov 01, 2012 - Governor Selects Louise Kim McCoy as Communications Director
- Oct 30, 2012 - Governor Abercrombie Sponsors “Flu Shot”Day at the Capitol
- Oct 19, 2012 - Governor’s Communications Deputy Director Moves to Education